speed painting of the lioness princess of my heart ♡
and happy start of spring ~
I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED ELSA CASTING SPELLS ON MY BLOG!
because of reasons
obsessions theme by hiccupkind / themedkat
after adding a few more things into my current theme i decided to publish it !!!!
- 400px/500px posts
- inner sidebar image (called the description image)
- moveable sidebar image (called sidebar)
- outer sidebar image (called left bottom image)
- option to have home/ask/submit buttons on the side
- option to have home/ask/submit links in the sidebar
- choose what the navigation bar says
- tiled or maximized background image
- option to have a glow around the posts and sidebar
- option to have a shadow around the posts and sidebar
- opacity on the posts!! (put either 0, .5 or 1, etc)
- sidebar pagination (has 3 pages linked)
- 8 customizable links on the drop down bar
- customizable fav icon
- rounded corners or not
- other stuff
you can move the credit somewhere to a credits page or a faq page, but don’t remove it completely. you’re allowed to edit your theme a bit but still keep the credit there. please ask me if you want to use this as a base by sending me an ask.
send me an ask with any questions!! enjoy <3
Patricia Taylor, Winona and Kate Moss circa 2000s (no year was specified) Courtesy of Robert Rich — manager of the Marc Jacobs store in NYC. These are all
Before there was Instagram, there were Polaroids, and the ones that Robert Rich took were seen only on the walls of his office. Robert was the manager of the Marc Jacobs store on Mercer Street in New York, and I spent what felt like a good part of the late ’90s and early 2000s there in his basement office. Instead of stepping into the luxurious dressing rooms, actresses, models, and special clients tried on clothes and posed in Robert’s crowded space behind the stockroom, which was covered in Polaroids and pages torn from magazines. Winona Ryder and Lil’ Kim donned court and premier outfits, Kate Moss undressed, Selma Blair pouted. Robert gave me a framed photo of Bill Murray when I was trying to meet the actor for a movie I wanted to make. And we all spent hours hanging out, dressing up, and posing for him—when there was nowhere else we’d have rather been, and we didn’t have as much to do. After years had passed, Robert let me go through a box of his photos and remember that moment in time.
April 22, 2014 08:00 AM | by Sofia Coppola
repeat after me: i am a sexy bitch and no one ruins my 2014
This silly cat thought he could hide in my closet!
Sanrio: Little Twin Stars:)